*PATIO HOURS: Wed & Thur 4-8, Fri & Sat 2-8, Sun 2-6*
Friends! Our Parking Lot Patio is OPEN! We can’t tell you how excited we are to welcome you back, safely of course. We’re open Today and Sunday from 2-8pm. Seating is first come first serve BUT you can call before you come down and we will save an open table for 15 minutes, call/text 509-727-3015.
A few ground rules...
- Masks are REQUIRED whenever you are not at your table.
- Limit of 5 people per group.
- The main entrance has changed to the doors on the right side of our Tasting Room.
- Wine by the glass, bottle & flight will be available. Sadly at this time we are not offering tastings.
- We will have our full food menu available while the patio is open…including Lemonchello Baked Brie, Charcuterie, Flatbreads & more!
- Our menu will be available with a QR code. Open your camera & hover over the code below.
- If you have cough, sore throat, fever or have come into contact with someone with COVID within the last two weeks - please stay home.
We still have wine ToGo and curbside pick up. We can’t wait to see your faces!